Technical Support and Administration Services
Contact: Aldo Pizzuto
tel.: +39 06 9400 5664
fax.: +39 06 9400 5640
Secretary: Laura Giovagnoli
-Extracted from Commissioner's Communication N.10 of December 18, 2009-
Ensures the implementation of the activities assigned to the Technical Unit by taking care of the whole lifecycle and providing the necessary technical and administrative support in accordance with the relevant regulations and the delegation system.
Provides technical and administrative management of the Contract of Association Euratom-ENEA by handling the financial annual reporting, including that of their partners.
Ensures the accounting of contracts for Fusion Energy and ITER IO and the related commercial activities.
Main tasks and functions
- Plans the financial resources allocation in order to carry out the activities of the Fusion Technical Unit.
- Provides reporting and administrative monitoring of the activities.
- Implements the process of the active cycle.
- Checks the proper exercise of the powers of expenditure by ensuring the activation of the passive cycle.
- Takes care and manages the demands concerning the personnel overtime and allowances.
- Provides reporting to the Contract of Association EURATOM-ENEA and administrates the related agreements.
- Provides the administrative reporting of Fusion for Energy, ITER and commercial activities (assignments).
The Service is made up of 21 people (update March 1st, 2012).
(Italian language only documents)
INTRANET PAGES »